EDIFY means to enlighten, encourage and uplift individuals intellectually, morally or spiritually. That's exactly what EDIFY Speakers do as they discuss ideas about how to best live out one's faith in public.Listen Now
Choosing a Plan for Living Your Faith Publicly
EP009: Father Roger Landry
Becoming holy doesn’t happen by accident. Father Roger Landry, the twin brother of EDIFY podcast host Scot Landry, gives us a handful of great (and practical) resources to begin or advance our journey on the road to holiness, including how to lead others into the light of Christ by living our faith publicly. Father Landry also discusses his ministry on CatholicPreaching.com and at the United Nations.
Resources for Living your Faith in the World:
- Father Landry’s book, Plan of Life: Habits to Help you Grow Closer to God
- The Leonine Forum – Cultivating Catholic Professionals for Lives of Virtuous Leadership
- Compendium of the Social Doctrine of the Church – The Pontifical Council for Justice and Peace
- Evangelium Vitae (The Gospel of Life) – Saint John Paul II
- Forming Consciences for Faithful Citizenship – A Call to Political Responsibility from the Catholic Bishops of the United States
- Living the Gospel of Life: A Challenge to American Catholics – A Statement by the Catholic Bishops of the United States
Father Roger Landry is a priest of the Diocese of Fall River who currently serves on the staff of the Permanent Observer Mission of the Holy See to the United Nations. Please click here for more biographical information on Father Landry.
If you haven’t seen Father Landry’s EDIFY video, please watch it at edify.us